Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, May 29, 2010

CLEARANCE RACK: Rub Ons starting at $4.99! Twisted Cards #9


Hi Everyone
No, I still have not got a new card reader! But luckily I made this card a few week ago and took the picture that day, so I'm at least able to post some traditional paper crafting! LOL!
So this is for Twisted Sketches Card #9 Layout and the twist this week is Rub-Ons. I actually struggled with this card a bit because I goofed up and ruined the first rub on I intended on using, so them I had to switch some things around and this is what I came up with.  I really like how this turned out.  There is not one stamp on this card; it is all done with rub-ons.
I mixed some retired products: Bright Delights Rub Ons (available ON-LINE in SU! Clearance Rack), with some current products: On Board So Tweet chipboard, Striped Pumpkin Pie Ribbon, Flower Assortment Brads, Paper Piercer, Big Shot Top Note and Tempting Turquoise C/S ( all in main catalogue); NEW PRODUCT: Island Oasis DSP (designer series paper) plus the AWESOME new Silver Foil Smooch Spritz (from the new Mini, download on right).  This Spritz is AWESOME,($6.95 & comes in 4 colors)!! I suggest you purchase the Color Catcher with it, it's a box that you put your  project in and it stops the spritz from decorating your craft table! Very handy and only $7.95!  I put the cute owl chip board in and spritzed it twice and voila, one completely solid colored chipboard...even the edges! And it dries in seconds!  Plus now my box has an awesome silhouette of an owl in it!
If you'd like to order any of the products I used today just click on my SHOP NOW button which will take you to my SU! page, then you just click SHOP NOW on there as well.  You can have up to $100 in products UPS delivered right to your door for only $9.95! Does not matter the weight either! If you go over $100 it is only 10% extra: so $130= only $13!Our shipping is such a deal, plus for on-line orders you can order from our Clearance Rack and get the fantastic rub-ons I used today for only $5.59!!!!  Everything in the Clearance Rack is min 60% off!!!!  So what are you waiting for; I know you want a BARGAIN!!!!
Thanks for stopping by & remember if you live around the Edmonton area, RSVP to my Going Going Gone Auction Party this Tuesday June 1.  If your not in the area, but want to get in on the sale side, check back here Tuesday for the Retirement List Announcement as well as my own personal SALE!
Dawn

No comments: