Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My Digital Studio: Birthday Invite


Hi Everyone

Saturday was my twin’s 6th b-day party, and this is the invite that I made for it. This is a great idea to use with your My Digital Studio; and if you don't have it yet, here is a good reason to get it! I made it the 8.5x11 size so I could just print it off myself onto Whisper White Card Stock and hand it out to their friends at school. I also emailed it to some other friends which; this works out  PERFECT for me to do, as I always leave things to the last minute, so going to the post office just does not work for me! I got a lot of complements on this invite from the parents as well; it really is a good idea to put your kid’s pictures on the actual invites. My boys are bussed to school, so I don't get to meet all the Mom's like I used to in pre-school; so it was nice for the Mom's to SEE whose party they are going too!
Today is the boy's actually b-day, I can not believe they are already 6! It's gone by so quick, but on the other hand, I can't remember life without them!
Have a fab day, and thanks for stopping by
Dawn

1 comment:

Unknown said...

awesome Dawn!!!! You are so super talented ;)