Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, April 19, 2010

Laugh!

Hi Everyone
Sorry I have not been blogging much, April is turning into a hectic month!  Here is a LO I did for Twisted Sketches Challenge Blog Sketch #45 . I really like this sketch and the twist is "laugh", as soon as I saw that I just knew what picture I was going to use.  This is the one I took of the twins for their b-day invite I did a few posts down on My Digital Studio.
Supplies:
Paper: Basic Black & Real Red Texture C/S 12x12, Whisper white 12x12

Ink: Whisper White Craft, Real Red
Stamps: Friends 24/7 and Medallion Background Stamp
Embellishments: Tab punch, Real Red & Basic Black 1/4" ribbon, Satin Whisper white, unknown pompoms, chipboard, cherries, sequins from Fabric store.
Thanks for stopping by
Dawn

2 comments:

Patries said...

I love this LO, the picture is very beautiful and the composition rocks!

nancy said...

you ROCKED this twisted sketch!!! Absolutely love it! that is the perfect photo for the LAUGH twist!!! TFS!!!