Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, February 22, 2010

My Knight in shining armour


Hi Everyone


Well after I did the My Digital Studio Page Saturday morning, I decided to clean all the scrappin' supplies that are all over my house and put them all in my office. That is when I came across this piece of paper I bought years ago, and laughed as I knew the perfect pics to go on them! So I've now got 2 cute pages of .Tristan from Halloween, and he was very happy I did 2 of him and none of Ethan! BOYS! Not much SU! supplies, the Black Satin Ribbon, and Ice Rhinestone Squars, plus the White Singlo pen. I rouched the ribbon by sewing a simple stitch through the middle and hand pulling it to how I wanted it. The fleur de lei is from the fabric store, it's an iron on bling, I knew it would come in handy!

Thanks for stopping by
Dawn

No comments: