Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Sorry for being MIA! Be back soon!

Hi Everyone
I just wanted to say a quick hello and say sorry for being MIA. Not only have I been busy with my SU! world, but my personal life as well has some stresses in it that I need to attend too. I have been making some Christmas projects that I want to post and will as soon as I have a min. So don't count me out! Please check back soon and I promise some projects will be posted.
Thanks so much., happy December!
Dawn

1 comment:

Ange McKay, North Shore Stamper said...

I hope that you're doing okay... this time of year is difficult in the best of times and when we add addtitional stresses... it can push you too far:) Let me know if there is anything that I can do to help:)
Loads of love!
Ange