Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

Hi Everyone
Just a super simple LO for you today with another sneak peek of the up coming mini. This is actually a great example for a beginner page for the new scrappers out there. The center page is an 8x8 piece of Bashful Blue C/S, (made it at SU! convention this year as a make n' take); it is easier to work on a smaller surface. Then I just added a few details to it; like the new Satin Choc Chip Ribbon. I love satin ribbon as it ties like a dream. Then I added the new bird with twigs from our XL 2 step Bird punch. Then I just rounded the corners of a Choc chip 8.5x11" and stamped Circle Circus around it in Choc Chip ink for a tone on tone look. I actually rounded all the corners of all the pieces and just mounted them on to a fantastic DSP from the Sweet Pea collection. The Lollipop flowers were just made with circle punches, a jumbo brad & eyelet. I like to crumple and ink distress them to give them a bit more dimension. This is a very simple LO, you could totally add more elements to it, but I tend to keep things simple.
Thanks for stopping by and have a Happy (safe) New Year's!!!
Dawn

No comments: