Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My Digital Studio fun




Hi Everyone

Yesterday I created 12 pages!!! And my scrap desk is SPOTLESS!!! How? With My Digital Studio! This program is soo easy to use and I love it, I can't wait to get them printed off. The "paper" I used is from the mini NIGHT AND DAY, you can down load it for only $6.95 straight to your computer!
118115 MDS DWNLDA - DSP NIGHT AND DAY $6.95 I also used Frames Flourish around the picture, this set comes with the My Digital Studio Disks. It is sooo loaded, you won't need to download extra's unless you really want too...which I did as I LOVE this paper!

Do you already own a digital scrap booking program and don't want to invest in another one? I understand that...so this may be an option for you. YOU can download SU!'s digital products and purchase them individually and run them with your own Digital Kits on your computer....I must admit I do not know much about the digital world..I only use My Digital Studio as it is "dummy proof!"...but those of you who are digital scrappers already, should know how to ADD kits onto your existing product.

For those of you who have not tried Digital yet..WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?? It is not CHEATING...which is what I have heard from a few people; you are still creating your own pages..just with less mess and quicker. Did you know you can print off pages and Hybrid them....add your own traditional embellishments to them and put them into your album. With SU! My Digital Studio you can also make MOVIES, CARDS, INTERACTIVE DISKS in addition to SCRAP PAGES, STITCH BOUND BOOKS , CALENDARS. The small investment for this product will be paid off quickly when you catch up on your old pictures in a week end! PLUS the gift giving options. You don't have to slave 20 hours on 1 scrap book to give away to your in-laws for Christmas, then spend another 20 making it for your own Mom who is sad she didn't get it!!! Now you just make 1 projects in a few hours, and print off MULTIPLES!!! This will save you a TON of time this year! Same as your Christmas Cards; don't have time to make them this year? Design 1 digitally and order 50!
If you'd like to order My Digital Studio go to my Web Site HERE and click SHOP NOW on the top Right and get it shipped straight to your house for the same price it would be to ship it to mine!
# 118108 for only $106.95 PLUS you will get to choose a FREE Decore Element upto $22.95

PHEW! I can tell you a bunch more...but this is the gist in a nut shell!
Thanks for stopping by
Dawn

2 comments:

Candace said...

Awesome pages Dawn! love the title and quote u used!

Ange McKay, North Shore Stamper said...

Dawn those pages are so beautiful and so are your boys!