Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, November 2, 2009

Holiday Gift Giving Guide + AdTHIS






Hi Everyone
Happy Monday! Today's ad is up over at ASTHIS (link on left), it is a super sweet quickie ad! I so needed one of those this week, so I was grateful when I saw it as I only had minutes to whip it up. My LO today as you can see was inspired by the LO of the ad; everything on my page except the OLD OLIVE Ribbon is from the Simply Scrappin' Kit Christmas Jingle. The card stock stickers in the kits are AWESOME and perfect for a quick LO! I really like the simplicity of this page. Go play along now too and whip up a 5 min page, challenge your self to 5 min, I dare you! haha
ANNOUNCING THE HOLIDAY GIFT GIVING GUIDE!
This wicked guide is packed full of SU! products that are PERFECT to give or receive for Christmas!!!! Want to get what you want this year and not be returning your "gifts" in January? Pass this info to your friends and family: For every $65 you (or your hubs ;) ) spends on products in the Guide, you will get a FREE Decor Element of you choice up to $22.95 in value!!! PLUS if you live in the Edmonton/St.Albert Area, I will hand wrap and add a hand-stamped gift tag to the present and deliver it to the buyer! Your family will not even have to fight the lines in the mall!!!! How perfect for him! Just in case my LINK does not work on the guide click HERE
to down load the 4 pages of awesome products. If you email me, I can email you back a "Dear Santa" letter for you to add your WISH LIST to and give it to your family and friends. I suggest you email me your list as well so you do not get double of gifts! Don't worry, I do NOT up-sell your to your family!
Have an awesome Monday
Thanks for stopping by
Dawn

No comments: