Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, November 20, 2009


Hi Everyone
I actually posted this and deleted it a few weeks ago. I made it for ADTHIS, but the AD didn't go up so I deleted it, and now it seems the site will no longer be update, I'm gutted! Anyways, I thought I would but the page back up. The DSP is Autumn Meadowns from the mini with matching C/S Really Rust and Taken with Teal. I used the Spiral Edge punch on the teal: I curled the edges of my paper for a cool frame: a technique I saw at 52 sketches. In the bottom right corner is window sheet from the Seasonal Pieces collection. They ad a nice touch to the page, then I just finished it off with some of our various Chip board alpha's which I inked with Craft ink and Corduroy buttons.
Thanks for stopping by
Dawn

No comments: