Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sick kiddo! :( Last Deal of the Week

Hi Everyone
Been busy the last few days taking care of my sick little boy, so I have no new projects to show you... :0( , sorry. His fever has cracked though, & he is happy as anything this morning, so off to K he'll go this afternoon so I can get caught back up! I'm so grateful he didn't get super sick, just a fever! There are some nasty ass viruses floating around and I don't' want em!
Wash those hand people & STAY home if your sick! You'll be doing the world a favor...remember you boss can't fire you for being ill!

I should hopefully be getting my laptop back today so I can start playing with My Digital Studio again! I'll try and post something tomorrow.

Last deal of the Week is up and available till Sunday:
Click Here to see them. It is for the kids party sets, very cute and a great bargain.
Thanks for stopping by
Dawn

No comments: