Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Clearance Rack On-Line Shopping with Bonus

Hi Everyone

Today SU! has added a Clearance Rack to my ON-LINE SHOPPING STORE. Just click HERE to go to my web site and click SHOP NOW on the top right hand side. Once your there click Clearance Rack and grab a bargain. All products are RETIRED and unavailable through the catalogue, or me for that matter! They are also only available while supplies last, once they run out, they will be replaced with a different retired item. Do you miss the Felt Flurries Snowflakes from last Winters Mini? Grab them today for $7.99. How about Cranberry Crisp, remember that In Color from 2 years ago, I do and I LOVED it!!! Grab the ribbon for $4.99!

Offer only available through my on-line ordering shop, go pick out your bargain goodies and have them shipped directly with UPS straight to your door! Did you know our shipping is an amazing deal as well! For just $9.99 you can have a package of up to $100 of goodies shoved into it shipped straight to your house!! I mailed a stamp set a while ago to someone 30 min down the road and it cost me $9.75!
How about I sweeten the deal? How about an On-Line Reward Card? Every $50 you spend on merchandise on-line(pre tax and shipping) I will give you a stamp on your reward card. Once you spend $150 you will receive a $20 Credit with ME! You can used this towards a Class or you can redeem it for SU! products, YOUR CHOICE!
Go shop today and GRAB A DEAL while racking up you Reward Points with ME!

Happy Shopping

Dawn


DSP for $5.49!!!

No comments: